14 March 2007

[4 AM]

4 AM

it's 4 am
i'm awake again
You awaken me
to teach me new things
of the mysteries of Your majesty
the Spirit's glorious melodies

the fall of man
the call of man
touching all of man
i'm doing all i can
to hear Your voice
and make the choice
but You quicken me
so that i can see
the mysteries
of Your majesty
and sing the Spirit's glorious melodies

there You are
and here am i
You're drawing me
to You're side
up and in
up and in
holding me
yet calling me
up and in
up and in

stripping pride
so that i
may hear You
these new clothes i'm in
bring me into the mysteries
of Your majesty
to sing the Spirit's glorious melodies

what's been done
i have become
i'm stepping in
Your glory
and as i walk
in obedience
the miracles
tell the story
of the mysteries
of Your majesty
singing the Spirit's glorious melodies
of the mysteries
of Your majesty
and Your glory...

1 comment:

Tim Norris said...

Good to see you back again bro!
Will catch up soon.
T.